September 22, 2011

THE WORLD IS GAY!!!


I'm open minded. I'm a free spirit. I believe men, like women can try something once or shit during your college years and it be called experimenting. WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE IS a man who has a wife, a girlfriend, a misses or whatever the fuck, isn't gay. Hell, you can even be bisexual, but you aren't straight! You are not that straight macho all about woman fuck fags persona you pretend to be. Troy from 3rd ave would beg to differ. Angel from Parkchester would beg to differ. Bunny La Dolce from Dyckman would beg to differ.
Let’s not confuse faint femininity nor bitchassness for a dl male. Some men raised around a lot of women can be naturally feminie. Some men are just born to be punk ass men who like strong ass females. I do question the overly anti-gay men, the usual suspects. Hate is the act of trying to hide a feeling that you would like to be comfortable with but hate it, so you hide it. Hate is THE strongest emotion. In order to hate you must have a certain striking cord with said person or issue and then hate ensues.
***DISCLAIMER***
I'm not here to give 1,000 ways to tell if your man is a homosexual or a bisexual. I'm here to let you know that he could be cheating with a man. There aren't ways to tell if he's doing other men. It would be reaching for me to say there were. If a man has friends you don't know, lies all the time, is secretive, never has money but isn't showing 'signs' of being gay. He could have a mistress, a full-fledge woman. It has just been my experience that this is a crazy, nasty, vulgar ass world out here so I’m gonna blog that bitch!
It's 2011, it's a freaky nation we live in and the man you might be living

No comments:

Post a Comment